Frequently Asked Questions
1. Check the plug is in the socket and the switch is turned on. Replace the fuse if necessary.
2. Wait approximately 10 minutes for the kettle to cool down, lift and refill as normal. The kettle is now ready to use again. NOTE: if discolouration of the heating plates has occurred, this can be easily removed by descaling your kettle.
3. The element cannot be replaced. For further assistance, contact customer services.
4. The power neon may have blown, and cannot be replaced. For further assistance call customer services on 01293 652500.
1.1 Only fill to the max mark (1.5L).
1.2 Wait 10 seconds to allow the boiling water to settle before pouring.
2. Follow the instructions from the cleaning & care section and rinse throughly.
3. Ensure the filter is in position. For spare parts please visit www.dualit.com/support or contact Dualit customer services on 01293 652500 (UK delivery only) for help.
1. Descale your kettle regularly (see Limescale Warning).
2. Check the lid is firmly closed during use. If necessary descale lid lip
3. Leave the kettle for 24 hours to fully dry.
1. Dry with non abrasive cloth.