This delicious dairy-free toastie can be made using turkey or to
make it meat-free you could use Quorn Turkey & Stuffing style
slices - it tastes just as good with either! Make the perfect
toastie with Dualit's sandwich cage.
- Medium sliced, wholemeal bread
- Cooked, sliced turkey or Quorn turkey
- 1 tbsp cranberry sauce
- Rocket leaves
- Olive oil
- Drizzle olive oil onto one side of each slice of bread.
- Place one slice of bread, oiled side down on the sandwich cage.
- Place the sliced turkey or Quorn on top and scatter with rocket
(tip: don't over fill it!)
- Spread the cranberry sauce on the other slice of bread and
place on top, oiled side up.
- Close the sandwich cage and place in the toaster.
- Toast for five minutes or until golden (caution: gets really