1. Place the peeled and segmented oranges into the Blending
Beaker Attachment of the Dualit 700W
Hand Blender. Ensure that any pips are removed.
2. Add the juice of both lemons, honey and the finely chopped
ginger to the Beaker.
3. Pour in 400ml of boiling water, stir and allow the mix to
infuse for 5-10 minutes.
4. Using the Dualit 700W Hand Blender, puree the mix until
5. Pour the mix into tumblers (or shot glasses if you're unable
to manage a larger portion) and serve whilst still warm.
- This drink can also be served cold as a refreshing option on a
warm day, or you can add the mix to other smoothies for a burst of
- Store in a mason jar for up to 3 days and add 50ml of boiling
water per serve if you're making this drink in advance.
- We love this St Clements drink as a base for a 'Hot Toddy' too
- add an adult twist by adding a shot of rum or whiskey.