1. Place the eggs, milk, flour, cooled melted butter, sugar,
salt and vanilla into a large mixing bowl.
2. Using the Dualit Hand Mixer with
flat beater attachments, thoroughly mix the ingredients together
until the mix begins to take on a frothy, bubbly appearance.
3. Begin to add the flour one tablespoon at a time, continuing
to whisk until the batter reaches the consistency of single
4. Allow the batter to settle for around 30 minutes prior to
cooking, giving the mix a stir before use.
- This batter makes approximately a dozen, medium sized
- Castor sugar or granulated sugar, can be used in place of brown
- For a zesty twist, you can add the rind of one lemon to your
pancke batter in place of vanilla extract.
- This batter will keep for a few days - simply the cover the top
of your bowl and store in the fridge. Alternatively, make these
pancakes in advance, stack between baking paper sheets, place into
a plastic bag and freeze.