Try something a little different with this Mexican take on a
classic toasted sandwich. If you have an extra few minutes, have a
go at our recipe for homemade guacamole, made in minutes in the
handblender and full of
- 1 tortilla wrap
- 2 tbsp of guacamole
- A handful of fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 slices of cheese (thinly cut)
- A handful of tortilla crisps
- 5 slices of jalapeno
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Cooked, sliced chicken (optional)
- Lay the tortilla wrap on one side of the sandwich cage.
- Place the cheese on one side of the tortilla and top with the
guacamole, tortilla crisps, jalapenos, coriander and cooked chicken
if using. Sprinkle over the paprika.
- Fold up the top and bottom of the tortilla and fold in both
- Place the tortilla in the sandwich cage and toast until golden
- Leave the tortilla in the toaster for a further minute after
toasting to ensure the cheese is fully melted.
If you own a Classic
Toaster, click here to buy the Classic Sandwich Cage
If you own a Domus,
Architect or Lite Toaster, click here to buy a Sandwich