This recipe was created by Bridget Pavitt, a John Lewis partner
and uses the Sandwich
- 2 Slices of sourdough
- 1/2 mozzarella ball
- Tomato based pasta sauce
- 1/2 avocado
- Thinly sliced tomato
- Basil leaves
- Butter the outside of the bread.
- Spread a thin layer of the pasta sauce on the unbuttered side
of the bread.
- Place the thinly sliced ingredients on top.
- Place in a sandwich cage, with the buttered side of the bread
- Toast for 2-3 minutes until golden brown. Leave the sandwich
cage in the toaster for another minute after toasting to further
melt the cheese.