Add a touch of class to your kitchen
Discover rich flavours and enticing aromas of two single origin coffees in an environmentally friendly pod
Perfect for tea and coffee
Your robust, powerful and indispensable kitchen assistant
A lightly spiced biscuit that is tasty enough to enjoy all year
1. Preheat oven to 200c. Lightly grease two baking sheets.
2. Using the Food Processor (large bowl and dough blade) place
all ingredients in bowl, except egg white and milk. Mix. Add
sufficient milk to mix to a fairly soft dough.
3. Turn the dough to a floured surface, knead lightly until
smooth, then roll out using a floured rolling pin to about 5mm
thick. Cut the dough into rounds using your choice of biscuit
cutters. Transfer the rounds to prepared sheets and bake for 15-20
4. Transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool completely before
5. Place the egg whites into a mixing bowl and add the icing
sugar. Whisk for about 5 minutes using the Hand Mixer. Whisk slowly
to start with to avoid clouds of icing sugar covering you and your
6. Continue whisking until the ingredients form a thick, smooth
paste that is bright white in colour and has the consistency of
7. To add colour, just stir in some colour paste until you get
the colour you desire. If you are icing a large area, add a little
water until you get a runnier consistency.
8. Pipe the icing onto the cooled biscuits using a piping bag.
Cut the bag straight across to get a clean icing line. Ice your
biscuits take a photo and share.