Dualit Product Recipe:
Prep in 10 minuites
Bake for 20 minutes
Try these delightful cupcakes made using coffee from the Dualit
coffee capsule selection. Serve with a freshly brewed cappuccino -
the perfect combination!
- 1 1/2 cups of plain / all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 125g unsalted butter (1 stick)
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed tightly
- 2 eggs
- 100 ml milk
- 30 ml Dualit NX® or
Compostable Single Origin coffee (one espresso shot)
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Sift the flour and baking powder together then set aside.
- Cream the butter and sugar until fluffy. Add the eggs one at a
time, scraping down the side of bowl as necessary.
- Beat in the espresso. Mix in the flour in three parts,
alternating with the milk.
- Spoon into cupcake wrappers and bake for 20 minutes or until
- Allow to cool, and then top with the butter cream or