1. Place the Eggs, Sugar and Salt in a large mixing bowl and
whisk until a thick and creamy mousse like appearance.
2. fold in the cocoa powder.
3. pour onto a swiss roll baking tin and gently tap to eliminate
4. cook in a prewarmed oven for 8-10 minutes, until springy to
5. allow to cool, Turn out onto a lightly dusted parchment paper
and add filling mixture, or spread with blackcurrent jam and Add
whipped Double Cream, being careful not to go right to the
6. Using the parchment paper, gently start to roll the sponge to
form a a swiss roll.
7. place on to your serving dish and dust with cocoa powder or
icing sugar, depending on choice.
To turn this in to a christmas Yule Log , you can fill with a
chocolate fudge buttercream and also cover the log with the
chocolate fudge buttercream, Using a fork to run across the top
lengthways to form a log appearance, leave to set in the fridge amd
dust with icing sugar just before serving.