Created by our instore demonstrator, Paulene, this recipe uses
partly frozen fruit to give an icy blast. Made with the Dualit
Hand Blender, the fruit
is easily broken down with the blending wand.
- Mango or mixed berries
- 1 x tin of sliced mango
- 2 x small cans of lemonade
- Hot chilli sauce
- Drain the tinned mango and place in a container and put in the
freezer until partly frozen.
- Add all the fruit to the blending jug and use the blending wand
to blend until smooth.
- Add the lemonade and blend well.
- Add a dash of hot chilli sauce to taste.
- Pour into shot glasses and drink immediately.