1. Add 150ml of water to the Blender Jar, attach to the Base and
fit the Steaming Basket with Steaming Rack in place.
2. Wash and cut the broccoli into small pieces and place into
the Steaming Basket. Lock in the Lid and cook until the broccoli is
3. Remove the Blender Jar from the Base and drain the excess
4. Place the steamed broccoli into the Blender Jar and add the
5. Blend for 5 seconds three times or until you reach the
- Try giving a bit of the steam cooked broccoli to your baby as a
soft, finger food as well as the purée.
- Mix up the different single ingredient vegetable purées by
simply swapping them out and following the same method. This is a
great way to get your baby trying lots of different veggie