1. Add 150ml of water to the Blender Jar, attach to the Base and
fit the Steaming Basket with Steaming Rack in place.
2. Wash, core, peel and cut the apple into small pieces and
place into the Steaming Basket, adding the cinnamon on top. Lock in
the Lid and cook the apple until soft.
3. Remove the Blender Jar from the Base and drain the excess
4. Place the steamed apples into the Blender Jar, adding the
freshly squeezed orange juice.
5. Blend for 5 seconds, three times, until smooth.
- Be thorough when removing the core and pips. Try pushing the
purée through a sieve to ensure that there are no remnants in the
mix and that your purée is completely smooth.
- Gala Apples are naturally sweet, and less acidic, making them a
great choice for this Apple Purée!