- 1 small cabbage
- 2 carrots
- 1 small red onion
- 3 Granny Smith apples
- 150g good quality mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 5 sage leaves
- 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the cabbage, red onion and apples into chunks that will fit
into the feed tube of the Dualit XL1500 Food Processor.
- Using the slicing attachment, feed all the vegetables through
the food processor.
- Chop the sage leaves and add to the vegetables, then mix in the
mayonnaise, mustard and a squeeze of lemon. Season to taste.
This tasty slaw is the perfect accompaniment to grilled meats,
or seafood such as prawns. It would also be an impressive side dish
at a summer barbecue!