Subscribe & Save
Save 10% when you subscribe to coffee!
Find out more
Explore our offers
Checkout the latest Dualit offers
View all offers
Discover our range of baby products! Single & Double Bottle Warmers, Steam and UV Sterilisers that kill 99.9% of bacteria and a Baby Food Maker
View our Baby range
Providing professional chefs with reliable, heavy-duty products that are built to last.
View our Catering range
The Dualit Guarantee
Want to know more about product troubleshooting or guarantees? Read our handy guide that covers everything you’ll need to know.
The Studio by Dualit™ Kettle features revolutionary, patented Sure Pour™, which not only features a precision engineered, non-drip spout, but provides the user with the easiest of pours due to its low pouring angle, easy-grip handle and lightweight construction.
1. Check the plug is in the socket and the switch is turned on. Replace the fuse if necessary.
2. Wait 10 seconds for the kettle to reset. NOTE: if discolouration of the heating plates has occurred, this can be easily removed by descaling your kettle.
3. The power neon may have blown. Call customer services on 01293 652500 for further information.
1.1 Only fill to the max mark (1.5L).
1.2 Wait 10 seconds to allow the boiling water to settle before pouring.
2. Follow the instructions from the cleaning & care section and rinse throughly.
3. Ensure the filter is in position. For spare filters call Dualit on 01293 652500.
1. Descale your kettle regularly (see cleaning & care).
2. Firmly push the lid down using the textured surface until you hear a positive click. Do not push down on the lid latch.
3. Leave the kettle for 24 hours to fully dry.