Subscribe & Save
Save 10% when you subscribe to coffee!
Find out more
Explore our offers
Checkout the latest Dualit offers
View all offers
Discover our range of baby products! Single & Double Bottle Warmers, Steam and UV Sterilisers that kill 99.9% of bacteria and a Baby Food Maker
View our Baby range
Providing professional chefs with reliable, heavy-duty products that are built to last.
View our Catering range
The Dualit Guarantee
Want to know more about product troubleshooting or guarantees? Read our handy guide that covers everything you’ll need to know.
Perfect for small spaces or as an additional, eye-level oven in a busy kitchen.
Mini Oven Roasting Tray
Mini Oven Small Rack
Mini Oven Pizza Tray
Mini Oven Wire Shelf
Mini Oven Crumb Tray
Mini Oven Temperature Knob
Mini Oven Function Dial
Mini Oven Timer Knob
1. Check the plug is in the socket.
2. Replace the plug fuse if necessary and check your residual current device (rcd). Never use the plug without the fuse cover fitted. Ensure replacement fuse is the same current value as the original. Replacement fuses are available and should be ASTA approved to BS1362.
3. The LED Light Bulb may have blown and cannot be replaced. Call Customer Services on 01293 652500 for further information.
1. Check that the Function Dial is set to the correct type of food that you are cooking.
2. Ensure that you wait for the Timer to reach '0' and hear the bell ring.
3. Either increase the temperature using the Temperature Dial, or increase the time by using the Timer.
4. Double check that the oven is plugged in correctly, or check that the fuse in the plug has not blown.
1. Increase the time by using the Timer.
2. Either increase the temperature using the Temperature Dial, or increase the time by using the Timer.
3. Turn the Timer to the Pre-Heat Indicator. When the Timer reaches '0' the bell will ring and the oven will turn off. The oven is now ready for cooking.