1. Melt the butter in a microwave safe, medium sized bowl.
2. Place biscuits in the chopping bowl attachment of our
Hand Blender and blend until you have reached a breadcrumb
3. Mix the chopped biscuits in with the melted butter and
combine until all the biscuits are coated with the butter.
4. Press the biscuit mixture into an 8'' (preferably
loose-bottomed) cake tin until smooth and even.
5. Melt the white chocolate in a bowl over a hot pan of
simmering water or in a larger bowl of hot water, stirring
continously to prevent burning and ensure the chocolate is lump
6.When the chocolate is completely melted, add in the ricotta or
mascarpone cheese and stir until combined.
7. Spoon the chocolate and cheese mixture onto the biscuit base
and smooth over.
8. Place into the fridge to chill for a few hours.
9. Decorate your cheesecake just before serving with your
- For a fresh and fruity cheesecake, decorate your cheesecake
with seasonal fruits, or use the Dualit 700W Hand
Blender to blend berries with a little icing sugar
(raspberries, strawberries, blueberries - whatever you prefer!),
use a sieve to remove any seeds and then pour over the top as a
- To make your white chocolate more rich and indulgent, add
chocolate shavings or a dusting of cocoa powder.
- If you prefer, the white chocolate in your cheesecake can be
substituted for milk chocolate or dark chocolate.
- Try adding a little orange or lemon zest into your cheesecake
mixture for a different flavour.
- This cheesecake can also be frozen in an airtight container so
that you can enjoy a slice again at a later date without the
trouble of making it!