700W Hand Blender
The Ultimate Kitchen Assistant
Get ready for Christmas with Dualit's handy Guide! We've thought of everything so that you don't have to, ensuring that you can enjoy the festivities stress-free this year. Discover how to navigate Christmas dinner with our bank of festive recipes. Find gift inspiration or the perfect present for your family and friends with our simple Gift Guide, or enjoy some festive fun with our Coffee Advent because we believe that the build-up to Christmas is just as special as the big day itself. We've wrapped up all of our best ideas into one simple guide, so that you can be in more in the moment.
Inspired by some of our favourite Christmas movies, characters and flavours, we've created an exciting list of coffees for you to try in place of (or, if we're being honest, alongside) your traditional chocolate advent calendar.
1. Miracle on Bailey Street: A festive take on an Irish Coffee, with one shot of black Espresso, a dash of Baileys and topped with a pinch of Mixed Spice.
2. Four Christmases: Bustling streets, stressed shoppers and the pressure of entertaining at Christmas - take a moment to relax with a soothing Peppermint Tea.
3. Die Hard (for a Coffee Martini): Feel the heat with this daring drink - one-part Espresso Shot, one-part Vodka, one-part Double Cream. A coffee that's not for the fainthearted.
4. How the Grinch Stole Christmas… with a Large, Frothy Cappuccino: We'd recommend using the Dualit 3 in 1 Coffee Machine or Espress-Auto Coffee Machine to make a Cappuccino of which even a barista would be proud. For the Grinch's signature green colour, dust with Matcha powder.
5. Who's Up for a Cuppa? An iced matcha latte, made with cold frothed milk and dusted with matcha powder - another ode to the green-furred grinch!
Discover how to prepare for the big day so that you can spend more time with the family, and less time in the kitchen. Less stress, less mess and more time to do the things that matter. From four weeks out, to on the day, our handy food prep guide ensures that you'll be more than prepared for the big day!
1. Begin by writing your menu for the Christmas period - this will allow you to focus on which elements require preparation and identify any ingredients that you may need to buy. If you're struggling to decide which delicious recipes you want to use, we've created three separate options for you to peruse which may offer some inspiration for your own.
2. Write two shopping lists (based on your menu) of all the ingredients that you require - one featuring all the non-perishable items that you can buy before the Christmas rush, and another of perishable items that will be purchased closer to the time. Be sure to check your cupboards for any items that you may have already have, ensuring that you have enough for the recipes you plan to use.
3. Whilst you're out shopping for your store cupboard ingredients, we'd recommend purchasing a couple of fresh herb pots. Place them on your kitchen windowsill and nurture them - you will be surprised at how useful they are to add last minute flavours to your dishes. Just think how smug you'll feel when the supermarket shelves are empty nearer the time!
Struggling to find the perfect present for your mum, dad or sister? All out of ideas for your best friend or partner? Or perhaps you're just looking with a gift in mind, but not sure of the right product to fit it... We've put together a handy guide to give you the inspiration you need this Christmas to get that special someone something just as special as they are!
Stylish, innovative cooking appliances for those who like to create in the kitchen! These Dualit treasures are perfect for those who love their kitchen to be filled with high quality appliances that offer both functionality and asthetics.
If you have a coffee connoisseur in your life, we have the perfect blend of coffee machines and coffee makers. Whether it's ground coffee or capsules, espresso in seconds or a leisurely latte, you'll find what you're looking for with Dualit!
A selection of our favourite products under £100, because good value doesn't have to mean low quality!
£85.99 - £115.99
Make your kitchen the heart of your home with the Domus range
From £14.99 to £19.99
For chopping and serving
Adding flexibility to your classic toaster
Aluminium Capsule Recycler
What do you picture when you think of Christmas? Is it footprints left in freshly fallen snow and snow men with button eyes and a carrot nose? Is it Santa and sleigh bells and eight famous reindeer? Or is it surrounded by family, cosied up in front of a crackling fire, sipping a rich hot chocolate and munching on a warm mince pie?
Christmas food is steeped in tradition - from the turkey and the stuffing that is served at Christmas dinner, to the Christmas cake and mulled wine that follows. A famous English Christmas dinner scene can even be found in Charles Dickens' A Christmas Carol (1843), where Scrooge sends Bob Cratchitt a large turkey to enjoy once he has had his epiphany.
But how did the humble mince pie become such a staple part of Christmas?
It's hard to believe that these deliciously sweet and buttery bakes had not such indulgent beginnings. Dating back to the Middle Ages, the original mince pie (formerly, 'Christmas Pie', amongst other names) typically featured more savoury ingredients - a mix of minced meat (including mutton, rabbit, pork or game), suet, a range of fruits and several different spices. The mince pie proved to not only be nutritiously dense, but also became a good way of preserving meat, without the need for salting, curing, smoking or drying it.
With Christmas just around the corner and preparations for the big day well underway, it's imperative to have a plan for Christmas dinner. Whether you're hosting family and friends, or keeping it to just those at home this year, celebrate in style with a selection of our favourite festive recipes, planned into a menu.
From vegetarian and vegan dishes with tasty meat alternatives, to more traditional plates packed with flavour, there's sure to be something suitable for all tastebuds.
A twist on the traditional Prawn Cocktail, made with garlic and a hot chilli mayonnaise, served with toasted brown seeded bread
Slowly roasted in garlic, red onion, rosemary and red wine
Baby spinach leaves, cream cheese, thyme sprigs mixed together and stuffed in a chicken breast, all wrapped up in a parma ham blanket
Whether you're entertaining loved ones, or celebrating elsewhere this Christmas, our recipe library is full of inspiration for your favourite Christmas dishes and flavours. From mouth-watering mains and stunning sides, to delicious desserts and even mince pies - we've picked out some of our staple recipes below!
Dualit's delicate, crispy Yorkshire Puddings rise exceptionally well when you follow the steps in...
Try this delicious stuffing as a perfect accompaniment to your turkey or served in balls with...
Our foolproof recipe for crunchy, crispy, tasty 'tatties'!
What is Christmas dinner without the traditional Christmas Pud?
Impress your family and friends this Christmas with Dualit's easy to follow Christmas cake recipe!
The perfect gift for your family and friends this Christmas (or a treat for yourself in an...
A delicious Christmas yule log made with chocolate and fudge buttercream to make the most...
Coconut ice is a favourite sweet of ours and a great idea to give as a homemade gift at...
Crispy on the outside and chewy in the middle, these sweet and delicious coconut macaroons are...
Chunky cookies, full of flavour. These Cranberry Oat Cookies are great with a morning coffee or...
From wrapping up presents for family and friends to a cosy night in on Christmas Eve, this winter...
A fresh and zesty cranberry relish - the perfect accompaniment to your Christmas dinner!