Frequently Asked Questions
The water tank is empty, the indicator light is on red
Fill the tank with fresh water
Make sure the tank is correctly positioned.
You should see bubbles in the water rising to the top
Press the desired coffee button
- The button may not have been pressed firmly to activate the brewing cycle.
- It may take a while for the red light to go out and for it to stop bleeding.
- It may have an airlock and one of the buttons may need to be pressed more than once intermittently until the bleeding stops and the light goes out.
Preheat the cup
- Place a cup under the dispensing spout. Ensure NO capsule is inserted in the capsule compartment.
- Press the desired coffee button once. The selected coffee button will blink. The appliance will stop dispensing on reaching the programmed quantity and emit a beep.
- Discard the water from the pre-warmed cup or mug, dry and place back under the dispensing spout. Your machine is ready.
The cup may be cold or there may be a build up of scale in the machine
Descale the machine as per the instruction manual
The used capsule drawer may be full or there may be a capsule stuck inside the machine
- Empty out the used capsule drawer
- Remove the used capsule
Reset the function
- Press down in the centre of the button
- Ensure you feel the button engage
- See active button zones highlighted