Frequently Asked Questions
What do I do if no coffee is brewed?
- The water is empty, the indicator light is on red
- Fill the tank with fresh water
- Make sure the tank is correctly positioned. You should see
bubbles in the water rising to the top
- Press the desired coffee button
- The appliance will resume brewing
What if the coffee is not hot enough?
- Preheat the cup (see pg 9 of the instruction manual)
- The cup may be cold or there may be a build up of scale in the
- Descale the machine
What if the lever cannot be lowered?
- The used capsule drawer may be full orthere may be a capsule
stuck inside the machine
- Empty out the used capsule drawer
- Remove the used capsule
What do I do if I can’t access, drain or descale feature?
- Press down in the centre of the button
- Ensure you feel the button engage
- See active button zones highlighted