Dualit Product Recipe:
Wild Mushroom Risotto, Baked Not Stirred
This is a practical and convenient way to cook a risotto, as you do not have to attach yourself to the cooker for 25 minutes of stirring. The resulting texture of the rice is slightly different from stirred risotto, but it is still a warmly comforting dish, with lots of flavour. If you cannot find shiitake, use ordinary mushrooms. Large flat mushrooms will produce dark risotto.
Join Club Dualit for the full recipe
Why join Club Dualit?
- Access to a comprehensive database of recipes, giving you lots of ideas for everyday meals and entertaining.
- Regular articles from leading chefs, food critics and wine experts
- Great competitions, with even better prizes.
- Updates on new products – hear it here first.
- Exclusive Dualit offers for Club Dualit members.
- All of this completely free of charge, with the option to unsubscribe at any time.