Dualit Product Recipe:
Homemade biscuits are always delicious, always impressive, and are much easier to make than people think. These are thin and crunchy and are especially good to serve with desserts. Give them a try – make them at the weekend, as the mixture likes a good rest before baking. Keep any spare biscuit dough in the freezer for instant baking.
Join Club Dualit for the full recipe
Why join Club Dualit?
- Access to a comprehensive database of recipes, giving you lots of ideas for everyday meals and entertaining.
- Regular articles from leading chefs, food critics and wine experts
- Great competitions, with even better prizes.
- Updates on new products – hear it here first.
- Exclusive Dualit offers for Club Dualit members.
- All of this completely free of charge, with the option to unsubscribe at any time.