Dualit Product Recipe:
Spatchcocked Little Chicken With Herbs
A crisp golden skin and tasty juiciness within is the result of cooking chicken this way. Fast and effective, the ‘spatchcock’ style is to flatten a small bird so it cooks through easily. Buy one ready prepared, or ask you butcher to do it. To spatchcock the chicken yourself, cut out the backbone with a pair of poultry scissors, and flatten the bird firmly with the palm of your hand. Run a metal or bamboo skewer through the chicken, thigh to thigh, to hold it together neatly.
Join Club Dualit for the full recipe
Why join Club Dualit?
- Access to a comprehensive database of recipes, giving you lots of ideas for everyday meals and entertaining.
- Regular articles from leading chefs, food critics and wine experts
- Great competitions, with even better prizes.
- Updates on new products – hear it here first.
- Exclusive Dualit offers for Club Dualit members.
- All of this completely free of charge, with the option to unsubscribe at any time.