Dualit Product Recipe:
Sumptuous Sage and Onion Stuffing
Serves 4-6 Prep 15-20 Min Cooking time: 50 Min
- ½ a large loaf of stale unsliced bread
- Olive oil
- 3 medium onions and a small handful of fresh sage leaves, roughly chopped using the Large Bowl fitted with its Chopping Blade
- 750g good-quality sausage meat
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Optional: a handful of roasted, peeled chestnuts, or a handful of dried fruits such as sour cherries or apricots, roughly chopped using the Small Bowl fitted with its Chopping Blade
Join Club Dualit for the full recipe
Why join Club Dualit?
- Access to a comprehensive database of recipes, giving you lots of ideas for everyday meals and entertaining.
- Regular articles from leading chefs, food critics and wine experts
- Great competitions, with even better prizes.
- Updates on new products – hear it here first.
- Exclusive Dualit offers for Club Dualit members.
- All of this completely free of charge, with the option to unsubscribe at any time.