Dualit Product Recipe:
Rosemary & Parmesan Wafers, for Canapés
These little wafers make reliably crisp little bases for canapés that you cannot buy, and are quick to make.
With such small quantities of ingredients, exact measurements are important. Use level tablespoons of 15ml, and level teaspoons of 5ml capacity as measures for the ingredients where indicated.
Join Club Dualit for the full recipe
Why join Club Dualit?
- Access to a comprehensive database of recipes, giving you lots of ideas for everyday meals and entertaining.
- Regular articles from leading chefs, food critics and wine experts
- Great competitions, with even better prizes.
- Updates on new products – hear it here first.
- Exclusive Dualit offers for Club Dualit members.
- All of this completely free of charge, with the option to unsubscribe at any time.