Dualit Product Recipe:
Roasted Crumbs with Pine Nuts and Lemon
This provides a crisp accompaniment to meat dishes such as the stuffed chicken breasts and is a good way to use up stale bread.
A traditional partner to game, roasted crumbs also marry well with a variety of meats and poultry.
Italian peasant recipes use crumbs instead of Parmesan on pasta. Fry the crumbs at the last minute before serving, to keep their texture.
Join Club Dualit for the full recipe
Why join Club Dualit?
- Access to a comprehensive database of recipes, giving you lots of ideas for everyday meals and entertaining.
- Regular articles from leading chefs, food critics and wine experts
- Great competitions, with even better prizes.
- Updates on new products – hear it here first.
- Exclusive Dualit offers for Club Dualit members.
- All of this completely free of charge, with the option to unsubscribe at any time.