Dualit Product Recipe:
Roast chicken with tomato pesto and fresh tagliatelle created by Monica Galetti
Portions: 2 Prep time: 45 minutes Cook time: 30 minutes
A classic dish with a contemporary twist. Wow your guests with homemade pasta and fresh pesto, paired with roast chicken breast for a simple yet spectacular dinner.
2 Corn-fed chicken breast or similar
Salt and Pepper
- Rapeseed oil
- Knob of butter
- 60g fresh basil leaves
- 70g sundried tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove
- 60g Parmesan
- 100ml Olive oil
- Pinch salt and pepper
- 180g Strong flour/pasta flour
- 1 large egg
- 2 egg yolks
- Pinch salt
Join Club Dualit for the full recipe
Why join Club Dualit?
- Access to a comprehensive database of recipes, giving you lots of ideas for everyday meals and entertaining.
- Regular articles from leading chefs, food critics and wine experts
- Great competitions, with even better prizes.
- Updates on new products – hear it here first.
- Exclusive Dualit offers for Club Dualit members.
- All of this completely free of charge, with the option to unsubscribe at any time.