Dualit Product Recipe:
Roast butternut squash soup with brown shrimps recipe created by Monica Galetti
Portions: 2 Prep time: 5 minutes Cook time: 30 minutes
This is a delicious, flavoursome winter recipe, perfect for warming you up as the cold winter nights draw in. Also a perfect quick dish if you are short of time at supper!
- 1 Medium butternut squash
- Olive oil for cooking
- 1 Onion, peeled and chopped in the mini chopper
- 3 Garlic cloves, peeled, halved and germ removed
- 1 Tbsp Pine nuts
- 800ml Vegetable or chicken stock
- 25g Butter
- 120g Cooked peeled brown shrimps or crayfish tails
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp single cream (optional) to finish
Join Club Dualit for the full recipe
Why join Club Dualit?
- Access to a comprehensive database of recipes, giving you lots of ideas for everyday meals and entertaining.
- Regular articles from leading chefs, food critics and wine experts
- Great competitions, with even better prizes.
- Updates on new products – hear it here first.
- Exclusive Dualit offers for Club Dualit members.
- All of this completely free of charge, with the option to unsubscribe at any time.