Dualit Product Recipe:
Red Pepper Sauce
A vivid flame-red sauce, this goes well with char-grilled vegetables, grilled lamb or beef,steamed poultry or fish, or stir it into plain mashed potato or rice.
To roast peppers, cut them in half, remove the seeds and place cut-side down on a strong baking sheet.
Cook under a very hot and preheated grill.
When they blacken and char, remove, allow to cool just a little, before placing them in a plastic bag, which will help steam off the skin.
When at room temperature, rub off the skin, and continue with the recipe.
Or use jars of Spanish bottled peppers, drained, rinsed and then dried with paper towel.
Join Club Dualit for the full recipe
Why join Club Dualit?
- Access to a comprehensive database of recipes, giving you lots of ideas for everyday meals and entertaining.
- Regular articles from leading chefs, food critics and wine experts
- Great competitions, with even better prizes.
- Updates on new products – hear it here first.
- Exclusive Dualit offers for Club Dualit members.
- All of this completely free of charge, with the option to unsubscribe at any time.