Dualit Product Recipe:
The secret of a successful biscuit with an interesting shape is the control of consistency of the mix. It should not be too hard or it won’t roll out successfully; too soft, and it will be sticky and thoroughly awkward. The Dualit food processor is a powerful machine, so use the pulse button until you are familiar with the recipe to prevent any over-mixing.
To measure out syrup, rub the measuring spoon with a little oil, dip into the syrup and “cut off” with a knife over the jar when you have enough in the spoon.
Join Club Dualit for the full recipe
Why join Club Dualit?
- Access to a comprehensive database of recipes, giving you lots of ideas for everyday meals and entertaining.
- Regular articles from leading chefs, food critics and wine experts
- Great competitions, with even better prizes.
- Updates on new products – hear it here first.
- Exclusive Dualit offers for Club Dualit members.
- All of this completely free of charge, with the option to unsubscribe at any time.