Dualit Product Recipe:
Garlic Bruschetta With Tomato & Sweet Onion
Bruschetta is an Italian savoury, originally made in Tuscany to show off the new season’s olive oil at the time of harvest.
Good quality, cold-pressed, extra virgin olive oil is therefore an essential ingredient – as are the tastiest tomatoes you can lay your hands on.
Join Club Dualit for the full recipe
Why join Club Dualit?
- Access to a comprehensive database of recipes, giving you lots of ideas for everyday meals and entertaining.
- Regular articles from leading chefs, food critics and wine experts
- Great competitions, with even better prizes.
- Updates on new products – hear it here first.
- Exclusive Dualit offers for Club Dualit members.
- All of this completely free of charge, with the option to unsubscribe at any time.