Dualit Product Recipe:
Florentine Fennel and Radish Salad
Check out the season for fresh Florentine fennel and don’t miss out on this wonderfully juicy salad, easily made using the slicing disc in the Dualit Food Processor. By slicing it thinly you get a good balance of juice and sweetness alongside the aniseed flavour, which can otherwise be overwhelming. And talking of mildness, when you have had a red onion sliced in this way you will always want some in your salad for accent. All traces of pungency vanish. When you toss the radishes into the processor they bob merrily
in the feeder tube, just like the lottery balls, until a nudge with the food pusher cuts them into neat slices in a trice.
Join Club Dualit for the full recipe
Why join Club Dualit?
- Access to a comprehensive database of recipes, giving you lots of ideas for everyday meals and entertaining.
- Regular articles from leading chefs, food critics and wine experts
- Great competitions, with even better prizes.
- Updates on new products – hear it here first.
- Exclusive Dualit offers for Club Dualit members.
- All of this completely free of charge, with the option to unsubscribe at any time.