Dualit Product Recipe:
Curried Pear and Parsnip Soup
This is a velvety smooth soup, ideal for the winter.
As with all spice cooking, take care to gently cook the curry powder, or it can burn and become bitter.
At the end of winter, parsnips may have hard woody cores which simply bounce about in the blender. Just remove and
discard them and continue to purée the remainder.
Join Club Dualit for the full recipe
Why join Club Dualit?
- Access to a comprehensive database of recipes, giving you lots of ideas for everyday meals and entertaining.
- Regular articles from leading chefs, food critics and wine experts
- Great competitions, with even better prizes.
- Updates on new products – hear it here first.
- Exclusive Dualit offers for Club Dualit members.
- All of this completely free of charge, with the option to unsubscribe at any time.