Dualit Product Recipe:
The first cooked side of the crepe is the ‘best’ side.
The first pancake is usually the‘tester’. It checks the consistency of the batter, the heat – which should be brisk – and the amount of batter required.
The crepes should be lacy, thin and light.
Serve with lemon juice and brown sugar, with maple syrup and raspberries, or even rolled around seafood sauce and baked.
Join Club Dualit for the full recipe
Why join Club Dualit?
- Access to a comprehensive database of recipes, giving you lots of ideas for everyday meals and entertaining.
- Regular articles from leading chefs, food critics and wine experts
- Great competitions, with even better prizes.
- Updates on new products – hear it here first.
- Exclusive Dualit offers for Club Dualit members.
- All of this completely free of charge, with the option to unsubscribe at any time.