Dualit Product Recipe:
Creamy Hazelnut Salad Dressing
Shining, thick and sweet, this is a sumptuous dressing. Use it for cold potato salads, pasta salads, or terrific salads of canned cannelloni and flageolet beans, cooked mange-tout, French beans, sugar snaps and/or broccoli florets with toasted hazelnuts. Eating salads has never been so good. If you don’t eat nuts, just increase the amount of olive oil to replace
the hazelnut oil.
Ideally equipment and ingredients should be warm. If it is a cold day, fill the large bowl with warm water while you measure out the ingredients.
Join Club Dualit for the full recipe
Why join Club Dualit?
- Access to a comprehensive database of recipes, giving you lots of ideas for everyday meals and entertaining.
- Regular articles from leading chefs, food critics and wine experts
- Great competitions, with even better prizes.
- Updates on new products – hear it here first.
- Exclusive Dualit offers for Club Dualit members.
- All of this completely free of charge, with the option to unsubscribe at any time.