Dualit Product Recipe:
A frittata is an Italian omelette made with chunky fillings to create a meal in one dish. A frittata is served open faced, not folded like a French omelette.
This one is ideal for vegetarians. You will need a small non-stick frying pan, approximately 18cm (7 inch), with a heatproof
handle, and a large flat serving plate.
Join Club Dualit for the full recipe
Why join Club Dualit?
- Access to a comprehensive database of recipes, giving you lots of ideas for everyday meals and entertaining.
- Regular articles from leading chefs, food critics and wine experts
- Great competitions, with even better prizes.
- Updates on new products – hear it here first.
- Exclusive Dualit offers for Club Dualit members.
- All of this completely free of charge, with the option to unsubscribe at any time.