Dualit Product Recipe:
Chocolate Pecan Squares
Rich and crunchy, these make the ultimate tea-time treat. Sieving flour and sugar is essential for good results when baking to incorporate air and achieve smoothness of mixture. This is easily done by whizzing the dry ingredients in any of the bowls, using a Chopping Blade.
This recipe is made in three stages – the basic shortbread, the pecan filling and then the chocolate crust.
Join Club Dualit for the full recipe
Why join Club Dualit?
- Access to a comprehensive database of recipes, giving you lots of ideas for everyday meals and entertaining.
- Regular articles from leading chefs, food critics and wine experts
- Great competitions, with even better prizes.
- Updates on new products – hear it here first.
- Exclusive Dualit offers for Club Dualit members.
- All of this completely free of charge, with the option to unsubscribe at any time.