Dualit Product Recipe:
Chicken Drumsticks With Onions, Potatoes And Cumin
Chicken thighs and legs tend to be tastier and juicier than chicken breasts, which are regarded as the posh bit of the chicken. Children like drumsticks to get hold of to eat in their fingers. This makes an excellent family dish, served with a green salad
or vegetable – although children might prefer it without the cumin, paprika or chorizo.
Join Club Dualit for the full recipe
Why join Club Dualit?
- Access to a comprehensive database of recipes, giving you lots of ideas for everyday meals and entertaining.
- Regular articles from leading chefs, food critics and wine experts
- Great competitions, with even better prizes.
- Updates on new products – hear it here first.
- Exclusive Dualit offers for Club Dualit members.
- All of this completely free of charge, with the option to unsubscribe at any time.