Dualit Product Recipe:
These melt-in-the mouth, buttery biscuits are everyone’s favourite. Eat on their own, or cover with a topping: e.g. pieces of baby mozzarella, slices of cherry tomato and a dribble of pesto. But eat them soon if you use a topping or they will crumble. If serving plain, warm them through in the oven at 180°C, set to Bake, rack position C. There is no liquid in the recipe, so the dough can be re-rolled many times. The biscuits will not shrink or distort when baked.
Join Club Dualit for the full recipe
Why join Club Dualit?
- Access to a comprehensive database of recipes, giving you lots of ideas for everyday meals and entertaining.
- Regular articles from leading chefs, food critics and wine experts
- Great competitions, with even better prizes.
- Updates on new products – hear it here first.
- Exclusive Dualit offers for Club Dualit members.
- All of this completely free of charge, with the option to unsubscribe at any time.