Dualit Product Recipe:
Dualit’s Breakfast Booster Smoothie counts as two of your five a day, and the blast of banana gives you a dose of potassium, helping you power through busy mornings until lunch. Strawberries should be hulled and frozen berries should be defrosted before use.
- 200g Greek yoghurt
- 1 x medium banana
- 250ml milk
- 4 teaspoons of honey
- 200g blueberries or mixed
- Berries of your choice
- 60g oats.
Join Club Dualit for the full recipe
Why join Club Dualit?
- Access to a comprehensive database of recipes, giving you lots of ideas for everyday meals and entertaining.
- Regular articles from leading chefs, food critics and wine experts
- Great competitions, with even better prizes.
- Updates on new products – hear it here first.
- Exclusive Dualit offers for Club Dualit members.
- All of this completely free of charge, with the option to unsubscribe at any time.