Dualit Product Recipe:
Berry Hand Pies with Sour Cream Pastry by Higgidy
Higgidy make a delicious range of handmade pies, quiches, tarts and slices. Whether you are looking for a winter warmer, light summer bite or something different for your lunchtime snack, Higgidy will have something to tempt your tastebuds.
These tasty pies made using the Dualit Food Processor are easy to make and perfect for summer picnics!
For the pastry
- 175g plain flour
- Salt, a tiny pinch
- 150g butter, diced
- 90ml sour cream
- A little plain flour for dusting
For the filling
- 90g cherry jam
- 80g strawberries, sliced
- 80g blueberries
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1-2 tbsp granulated sugar
Join Club Dualit for the full recipe
Why join Club Dualit?
- Access to a comprehensive database of recipes, giving you lots of ideas for everyday meals and entertaining.
- Regular articles from leading chefs, food critics and wine experts
- Great competitions, with even better prizes.
- Updates on new products – hear it here first.
- Exclusive Dualit offers for Club Dualit members.
- All of this completely free of charge, with the option to unsubscribe at any time.