Origins ToasterView all Classic Range
Combining the best of Dualit design & engineering since 1946
Dualit has been working in partnership with John Lewis since the 1950's and the Origins Toaster has been designed exclusively for the retailer to celebrate its 150 year anniversary. Drawing on 69 years of manufacturing expertise, designed and hand built in the UK, the special edition Origins Toaster offers modern functionality with Dualit's exceptional timeless style.
Hand built in the UK
- Every Origins toaster is hand built in the UK, with the individual assembler’s mark on the base plate.
- Fully repairable or replaceable parts for a toaster that will last a lifetime
Unique patented ProHeat® elements:
- Exclusive to Dualit, Proheat elements have a protective armour plated layer covering the filament making them virtually unbreakable
- First designed in 1946 this award winning classic is a design icon
- The extra wide slots (28mm) accommodate large items
Hardworking and robust:
- Used in commercial kitchens; it’s tough, durable and of solid engineering quality
Innovative and functional:
- Energy-efficient slot-selector control allows you to only toast what you need
- Mechanical timer allows you to control your browning preferences
- Manually operated ejector lever lets you check bread whilst toasting
- Adjustable rear foot compensates for uneven surfaces
- Defrost setting gently warms frozen bread ready for toasting
- Capacity: 2 or 4 slices
- Output per hour: 130 slices
- Loading (kW): 2.2
- Dimensions (cm): 36 x 21 x 22
- Weight (kg): 4.25
- Slot width: 28mm
- Materials: Cast aluminium ends, stainless steel body
- Elements: Award-winning, patented ProHeat elements
- It is recommended that this is undertaken by Dualit, an authorised agent or a competent, qualified electrician, using Dualit spare parts.
- ProHeat elements two years, main body and other components one year.