4 Slice Bun ToasterView all Classic Range
Dualit's bun toasters produce perfect buns, bagels and teacakes by toasting one side of the bun whilst warming the other. They accept bun halves up to 115mm in diameter and 28mm thick and come in either 4 or 6 bun versions.
Behind The Scenes...
Hand built in the UK:
Each one is hand-assembled and features the assembler’s individual mark on the base plate
Fully repairable or replaceable parts for a toaster that will last a lifetime
Unique patented ProHeat® elements:
Exclusive to Dualit, ProHeat elements have a protective armour plated layer covering the filament making them virtually unbreakable
- Built for commercial use
- Selector control for choosing one or two buns (4 halves)
- Award-winning ProHeat elements, guaranteed for two years
- Handmade in the UK
- Mechanical timer
- Manually operated eject lever to keep items warm until needed
- High lift mechanism to remove small items easily
- Extra-wide 28mm slots and adjustable inner wire guard to grip toast
- Replaceable parts (you don’t throw a Dualit toaster away, we repair it for you!)
- Adjustable rear foot to compensate for uneven surfaces
- Removable crumb tray
Powered by Proheat elements
Dualit’s patented ProHeat elements are the key feature of the Classic toasters. Their unique, armour-plated design protects the filaments from damage, whilst the extra ‘winds per square cm’ ensure that the bread is toasted more evenly.
The durable protective film keeps the filaments clean and makes our ProHeat elements virtually unbreakable
No element has as many ‘winds per square cm’ as Dualit’s ProHeat element – which makes for the most evenly toasted bread
Elements are the primary cause of failure in toasters. ProHeat elements are therefore replaceable